Saturday, January 28, 2012

WORKING ON THE GTO

The article written by Alonso Kramer

My husband called the other day and got a new television installed in his man cave, our outdoor garage. He even got Direct Star TV hooked up and now he is always in the garage and never in the house. He usually spends a lot of time in the garage because he loves old cars and is working on restoring one. He bought a 1965 Pontiac GTO out of a car grave yard last year. He has been working really hard to restore it. Now, he can watch his favorite show while he is spending hours working on “the Old Lady” ( as he calls it). I bet you can guess what his favorite show is, the “Barrett Auto Auction”.

I know that it was killing him not being able to watch the auto auction and work on his car. Now, I find myself bringing his dinner out to the garage. He is watching the tube and working on his joy ride. He has even started to invite his friends out to the garage to work watch football while he works on the car. If he keeps this up, I may suggest that he just move out there with his television and new “Old Lady”.

No comments:

Post a Comment