Thursday, December 29, 2011

Workaholic

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

Being a workaholic means nothing to me because I don’t really care about my social life but for my family, it’s a huge insult. I still live at home with my parents and they just don’t get how I stay at work so late or bring my work computer home with me but at the end of the day it’s really important to me to be on top of things like that.

They don’t get why I’m not out with my boyfriend (which I made up) or my friends (I don’t really have any) but for me it’s all about climbing the corporate ladder. My mom’s even taken to unplugging the internet connection at home so I can’t work which will NOT fly with me so I went to Internet.Clear.com and got my own mobile network connection so I don’t have to worry about her antics. I’m saving up so I can move out soon because I’m an adult and I need my space but at the end of the day I really do care what my family thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment